and suddenly, hunters everywhere orgasmed in unison
- we are apparently now a pvp guild.
- our “30 man raid” this guy speaks of was actually about 15 of us. two of the people in the group are actually people dual boxing other toons to get them achievements while we farmed the HKs. please note: because of how seldomly people in TCN pvp, most of the group had little to no resilience due to a lack of pvp gear.
- we spent maybe an hour or two in orgrimmar farming ~1,900 HKs for a guild achievement. which we got.
- if by “went to thunder bluff to kill NPCs” he means we went there to kill baine, sure.
- we also killed sylvanas. and garrosh. and the drag queen that rules silvermoon. and we even killed saurfang in northrend just because we wanted to do something else.
- their retaliation raid tried to come to stormwind and kill varian. they wiped and everyone immediately hearthed.
doing a quick random BG with my 2s partner to get conquest cap
*full turtle Twin Peaks battle in which no one focused a terribad mage flag carrier with 8 stacks of superkillme debuff and we had to wait for time to run out to win by default*
Me: umm…. I didn’t get 100 points from that bg.
Him: wait, what?
Me: yeah. had we not turtled, we would have gotten out at 11:59, but no one would kill that mage and the clock reset and the call to arms went away.
Him: oh my god. are you fucking kidding me? i don’t even want to pvp anymore. i’m so mad right now. lets just do a raid. do you need LFR?
NERF MAGES, IMO. also, buff pvp awareness in all players, please.
someone said in trade they were being ganked by a druid so i went to help. he was griefing a couple lvl 65 DKs so i hung out and he kept trying to kill them and i kept stunlocking him to death.
then i got on my lvl 5 horde alt to troll him. but that didn’t go so well.
7 8 9 10 11 12 times now ^_^
edit: it all ended in good friendship
that awkward moment when your MMR is higher than your resilience rating
do 2s for points
go 6 in a row without losing
#carried by daggers
to the level 84 DK with 120k HP in that WSG i was just in:
hi, it’s me, the level 83 rogue that kited you around the berserker hut for over a minute, /farting and /loling and /pitying you while i stunlocked you over and over again waiting for vanish to come off CD.
how is it that you have more than double my health and yet cannot kill me?
do your BOEs make you feel like a pro?
cuz dude. seriously. with that gear, you probably should have globaled me.
i hope you’re good at PVE, cuz getting owned by a rogue who’s still got level 70 PvP gear on probably makes you feel kind of bad.